Solar Panel Installation
At Juniper Roofing we have a keen interest in the environment, therefore, we are pleased to annouce that after having undergone the relevant traning we are now quailfied to undertake all external work needed to fit thermal and photovoltic solar panels.
In providing our service we will:
- Supply and erect an access platform*
- Fit the brackets and panels correctly to ensure the roof is watertight.
- Provide a ten-year insurance backed garantee against the integrity of the roof where the panels have been installed.
- Carry out all works in compliance with the current Health and Safety regulations.
- Carry out all work with skill and intergrity.
- We will test all photovoltaic panels before installing the them onto the roof.
We believe the advantages to your company and customers are:
- Time spent on site will be reduced, because whilst we are carrying out the external works your electricain or plumber can be inside doing the internal works.
- Alternatively we could work infront of your electrician or plumber ensuring that when he arrives on site all is ready to go.
- By erecting and dismantling our own access equipment, your customer does not have to out up with unslightly scaffolding for longer than necessary, which wil also reduce the time that their security is compromised.
- Our training and experience of over 20 years will ensure that you meet competanacy requirments of your registraition with the MCS.
- The same applies with Health and Safety.
- All of our operatives are trained and competent tradesmen who are experienced at working at height.
- We are fully insured.
- We are members of the trading Standards Buy with Confidence Scheme, thereby demonstrating our commitment to carry out works with skill and intergrity.
- We will use the latest up to date materials to ensure the correct seals are fitted around the brackets.
- All our operative are CRB cleared.
If you require any more information please do not hesitate to contact us further on 01323 844 452, or email Robyn at firstname.lastname@example.org.